Thursday, May 14, 2009

Theme Thursday - (Wh)oops!

Okay, so, while I haven't blogged in a couple days (sorry, I got a new Sims game... it rocks my socks), I decided to do a Theme Thursday thing shown to me by Wings. This week's theme is (Wh)oops, so I went with the first thing I thought of - bloopers. So, I went onto YouTube and found the bloopers that made me laugh the mostest - Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest bloopers. Johnny Depp is so funny (and so talented, and so hot... need I go on?)! Okay, so, I hope you like the video. I most certainly do! Some big whoopsies here! Enjoy, young Skywalker!

9 comments:

  1. Good tie-in to something you like! Bloopers are ALWAYS funny, in fact there was a tv show or two devoted to them 20 years ag or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloopers from The Price is Right are always worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "All the men have felt her?" Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun. Thank you for sharing that video with us. I think if I got to kiss Orlando I would do as many whoops as I could.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Do I have this on my bonus disc and just haven't got to it yet? I'm an IDIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big fan of movie bloopers. Every film especially comedies should have them automatically included. Jackie Chan movies have the best ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big fan of any bloopers! Especially the live ones( news-room stories and the weather channel are geat fodder for them ). Thanks for the share:)

    @Wings; you're right! "Amazing Bloopers and Practical Jokes", I think.

    ReplyDelete