Sunday, May 31, 2009

My YouTube Account + Opinions Needed (UNBIASED Opinions)

Okay, I don't know if you know this, but I'm an aspiring actress. And what actress doesn't have a YouTube account to show off her mad skillz (yeah, it's a Z. deal with it, darnshleheads)?


My Links:

My Page

Me as Pilkington in the play 'Animal Farm'

Me as Major in the play 'Animal Farm'

Me as Farmer #2 in the play 'Animal Farm' (if you can tell who I am... I'm in the straw cowboy-looking hat with the blue-and-green plaid shirt)


Tell me what you think - I need unbiased opinions on how good an actress I am.

7 comments:

  1. Well, you know what I (and others here) think of your performance: Excellent! Amazing work indeed, you blew us all away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your links are all funny...they go to Wings blog...except one which was good...the second one i believe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha - Nicole, you goofball! You need to re-edit your post to fix your links!

    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, only the 2nd one is working. The 1st is broken, and the 3rd and 4th go to the original like I gave you to help with the code.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy does that take me back to my dads in Jr High and High School. I was a total drama god and I also played football so you see how I never let anyone tell me that I couldn't do something I was interested in. And neigther should you when you are as good an actress as you are. Stage is tough and you had command of your character which is very impressive at your age. It will be cool to see how scary good you will be by the time your graduate from High School. I even went to college to be an actor for a year but then went into teaching because I thought it would be too hard to be an actor for a job but I teach drama and have directed and written plays so it all comes full circle. You have a lifetime of this in front of you so don't ever quit. When you are that good you kinda owe it to the world. Great Job and thanks for sharing those clips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Cal! That means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete