Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

I have received the 'Honest Scrap Award' from Wings! Yay! Here are my award-winningly duties (hehe... duties):

  1. Link back to the site where you were awarded.
  2. Pass the award on to 10 other blogger sites.
  3. Post 10 honest things about yourself.

Step One: Wings

Step Two:
  1. Wings
  2. Baino
  3. Cracked Like An Egg
  4. Cal
  5. Willow
  6. Brian Miller
  7. Mrsupole
  8. Lisa Mynx (even if she doesn't do it)
  9. J A Harnett-Hargrove
  10. Gabby
Step Three:
  1. I think sand is messy. It clings to everything and I have no patience for it.
  2. I go completely psycho if I can't move my arms. DO NOT BURY ME IN THE SAND! XD
  3. I talk in my sleep.
  4. I can't decide on a favorite color.
  5. I really do love romance stuff.
  6. I like dressing up. XD
  7. My favorite number is 4. Or 13. Or... I can't decide.
  8. The screensaver on my phone is Jasper from New Moon.
  9. I am no good at soccer, even though I played two seasons.
  10. I want to act when I grow up.

6 comments:

  1. ok, i guess you have taken care of my posts for the weekend with these two tags...lol.

    do you ever say anything interesting when you talk in your sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I gave this to you a few weeks ago!
    OK,I'll do something a bit different. Thanks for thinking of me! -Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole you tagged me . . 'happy claps'. Erm and what does "Honest Scrap" mean. . sounds like an insult but then I'm an Aussie and you Americans are weird. So just let me know so I say thanks and not 'bugger off'. My daughter plays soccer . .she's not very good either . .and I can't wait for New Moon. . Although there won't be much Edward. Then Hollywood might change that but stop . . don't tell me . .nope . .zipit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poufy dresses? You like them??? When did this start? Or are we in the past and the future you will like poufy dresses???

    And don't get me started on the sand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure it isn't Dad who likes wearing the poufy dresses? Not judging. They have some really talented designers these days. And sometimes a guy just wants to look pretty...you know? LOL..sometimes its too easy to be crazy. You know? Member? You member?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember. LOL

    It's fun, okay, Dad?! I like to dress up!

    ReplyDelete