Thanks to Cal!
1. Who was your FIRST date?
My first date was Andrew... I believe it was a Halloween dance, but I went with friends and met him there... if that doesn't count, we went to the drive-in and saw Kung-Fu Panda (I think). LOL We're not together any more...
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I have really, really liked people, but since I don't know what to expect of love, I don't know, so I don't know if I still talk to my first 'love'. I still talk to the people I used to really, really like or still really, really like. P.S. I am trying to answer these HONESTLY, Dad and Cracked Like An Egg, so you better not bug me!!!!!!!!!
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Never drank before.
4. What was your FIRST job?
Never had a real job, unless you count chores or working outside.
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend, if family doesn't count, I met in preschool and we do still talk.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
If you count while your mum is pregnant with you, my mum and dad's. If you don't, then my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Missy's wedding when I was a one-year-old flowergirl. Still have the basket full of dead rose petals and a little white flowergirl dress.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
Apparently my first roommate was technically my brother.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
The ability to control time and teleport. I have often thought about this question... I wouldn't screw anything up in time, just poke around. Teleportation would be sweet, I could freeze time and teleport to Johnny Depp! Telekinesis would be awesome, too. I would wish I had every single superpower, and nothing would go wrong with my superpowers (you know how these wishes always backfire somehow)!
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
I would learn how to make people happy. Happier people makes a happy world.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
Too young to be married.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Gymnastics because I loved jumping around and stuff like that. I rocked the catbox.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Take off my shoes and sit down somewhere. Or pee. Whichever.