Friday, August 7, 2009

Computer Obituary

Today, we mourn the loss of my faithful laptop computer, Jammerz. Jammerz died yesterday of a heart attack, and could not be revived, not even with the help of professionals. The only good that can come out of this is the fact that it was NOT MY FAULT! Jammerz was elderly, and lived a long and full life. Now, I'm sharing a computer with my brother until Christmas, which is when my brother and I will get our own laptop computers. It's extremely kind of my parents to get us our own computers, so I'm trying to be good. The sad thing is... I never got a chance to say goodbye. This is my chance. Goodbye, Jammerz. We had some good - no, great - no, amazing - no, fabulous - no, incredifantabulosisticmazingsomegoodness (yeah, that's good) - times together, and you will be missed.

Bye-bye, Jammerz!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope you keep on behaving.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad the passing of a dear friend...my mac died a month ago...

    ReplyDelete