Thanks to Cal!
1. What has been your biggest pleasant surprise of the last three months?
Public Enemies. It looked interesting enough, and Johnny Depp certainly sweetened the pot, but it was 100x better than I thought it was going to be!
2. What has been the rudest surprise of the last three months?
Rudest as in worst? I don't know. There hasn't been any bad surprises recently.
3. What are you most looking forward to between now and New Year's?
4. What are you dreading most between now and New Year's?
No life. Ahhh!
5. If, at this moment, you could only watch television between now and December 31, or you could only see movies between now and December 31, which would you choose if you knew you couldn't go back later and catch up on what you missed?
Television because I could see the movies on DVD or on TV, and there is enough on television to keep me occupied until then.
6. If you could press one book you have read this year into the hands of ten strangers when they were trapped during a blackout with nothing to do but read, what would you give them?
7. What are you currently trying to like and finding it difficult to like?
Going to bed early and waking up early.
8. If you could guarantee that five people -- actors, writers, directors, whoever -- would have their calendars filled with funded projects for the next five years, to whom would you grant full employment?
Johnny Depp, Jackson Rathbone, Tim Burton, Heath Ledger, and Zachary Quinto.
9. What do you love in spite of being outside the target demographic?
Superheros. They're made for boys and geeky adult men, but I love it.
10. If you could personally wave your wand and stop one trend -- toy movies, remakes, crime procedural -- what would be your target?
Just because I don't like something doesn't mean everyone else doesn't like it, so I wouldn't get rid of anything.