Monday, August 17, 2009

My 100th Post (Well, 111th, Sort Of)

It's my 100th Post! Well, my 111th (which is still cause for celebration... it's like triple snake eyes, a triple threat) if you count my You Know What I Think? blog. Heyy, if you think I should do that blog, too, speak up, but you'll have to give me some ideas! Anyways, my mum said to do 100 of something, so I'll do you one better! I'll give you all 111 of my posts! Sorry if you find it boring... Didn't have many ideas, and didn't want to do anything deep, so... Plus, if you read all the way through, there's a fun 111/100 themed picture at the bottom! Enjoy!



  1. About Blogs?


  2. About The Easter Bunny?


  3. About The Movie "Monsters vs. Aliens"?


  4. About Suspenders?


  5. About Milk?


  6. About Heath Ledger?


  7. About The Show, "The Big Bang Theory"?


  8. About The Movie, "The Brothers Grimm"?


  9. About The Show, "American Idol"?


  10. About Adam Lambert?


  11. About Octopi?


  12. Thanks, Cal!


  13. PH'NGUI MGLW'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH MAGH'NAGL FHTAGN


  14. Cute Animals Being Cute


  15. Ninja President


  16. Stain Boy


  17. Team H


  18. Team H


  19. May The Fourth Be With You!


  20. Now, Because Of Your Stupidity, An Innocent Shoe Must Die!


  21. You Gotta Be Kitten Me!


  22. Just To Make You Angry At Mother Nature


  23. Wolverine With A Mutated Head


  24. Did You See That?!


  25. Katy Perry and... Kitty Purry.


  26. Ice Bear Judges You by CrazyFLDJM


  27. One Of Them


  28. Paper Wolverine


  29. No, Canada, Don't Do It!


  30. President of The World - Ice Bear


  31. Omigosh, This CANNOT Be Good... So, Where Can I Get A Pair?!


  32. What Did They Do To Ice Bear?!


  33. Hugh Jackan Meets Ronaldo


  34. Oh, I'm Afraid Of This Llama.


  35. Cthulu KEEPS COMING BACK!


  36. Tom Servo


  37. 5 Things You Didn't Know About Chris Pine


  38. Happy Birthday to "The Host"!


  39. 2 Star Trek Links


  40. I Have An Active Imagination


  41. Lady GaGa Compares The Jonas Brothers and The Beatles


  42. Top 10 Record Setting Programs on American TV


  43. My "Exhausted Beast"


  44. Ice Bear - The Early Years


  45. Geek Arguments


  46. Amalgam Comics


  47. We Are Being Overrun By Oompa-Loompas! Save me, Wonka! (Depp Wonka, not Wilder Wonka... Depp Wonka is much hotter, and much crazier... :D)


  48. Remember the Star Trek Failure Generator?


  49. Don't Feel Like Blogging, Sorry.


  50. I SAW WOLVERINE! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!


  51. Motivational Posters


  52. Theme Thursday - (Wh)oops!


  53. Theme Thursday - Vacation


  54. Theme Thursday - Suitcases


  55. Pictures I Saved


  56. Top 5 Places I Want To Visit


  57. My YouTube Account + Opinions Needed! (UNBIASED Opinions)


  58. Happy Birthday, Cal!


  59. Happy Birthday, Zachary Quinto!


  60. Made My Day


  61. Shipoopi


  62. Dawn's Light


  63. Theme Thursday - Clocks


  64. Photo Collection


  65. Theme Thursday - Roof


  66. Theme Thursday - Summer


  67. Photo Collection


  68. Movies


  69. Chuck Norris and Evil Donuts


  70. My Favorite Actors


  71. My Favorite Actresses!


  72. OMJ I HAZ A UBER AMAZING BLOGGGA! Boom shacka lacka!


  73. How Could I Forget You, Lee?


  74. Theme Thursday - Funky!


  75. Thanks So Much!


  76. Two Videos I Have Watched Alot Recently


  77. Happy Fourth of July!

  78. I SAW PUBLIC ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  79. Theme Thursday - Ghost! Eep!

  80. 100 Monkeys

  81. Theme Thursday - Stage!

  82. Cal

  83. Theme Thursday

  84. Stain Glass Octopus

  85. Slow Down, Cal!

  86. You Hear That? I'm a Great Read!!!!

  87. Teehee

  88. Heyyyyyyyyyy

  89. Rachelle Lefevre

  90. Because I Felt Like It

  91. YOU ARE SOOOOOOO WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  92. Theme Thursday - Buttons

  93. The Heath Shirt I Made

  94. It's Okay, Canada!

  95. Lord Voldekitty

  96. The Lazer Collection

  97. An Octopus and His Pet Boy

  98. Rosa

  99. Happy Birthday, Barack Obama!

  100. My Current Faves/New Blog (if you count my other blog, this is my REAL 100th post!)

  101. Monroe Jackson Rathbone

  102. Theme Thursday - Kiss *MWAH*

  103. Octadecapus

  104. Computer Obituary

  105. Two Amazing Calendar Images

  106. Outtakes and Extras (SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT GO TO LINKS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ 'TWILIGHT' OR 'NEW MOON'!!!!)

  107. Theme Thursday - Festival

  108. All About Moi (thanks to Cal)

  109. I SAW HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  110. A Few Superly-Duperly AWESOME Trailers!

  111. My 100th Post (Well, 111th, Sort Of)

Hope ya'll liked it! I spent two nights ago, some time yesterday, and some time today working on it (that's why the numbers are closer together in the middle-ish... I couldnt fix it!)! Now, here's the picture with 100 in the title:


And 111:

(I Googled 111 and this looked cool)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is A LOT of great posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...100 and not a bad one in the lot. See I am insane so I have a problem NOT posting but you are sorta normal so your achievement is noteworthy. Congratulations. I know I will be around to read the next hundred and the hundred after that.

    ReplyDelete