Monday, August 17, 2009

I SAW HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalala a certain SOMEONE *points at sign above my head, flashing ME ME ME* saw Harry Potter today with her friend Ladybug! We brought wands! We were going to see Bandslam, but it wasn't at the theater we were at, and so we saw a Mr. Harry Potter. ARG I was sooooooooooooo into it! We sat in the first row... It's like we LIVED it! I kinda sorta almost cried at one part, it was like, I could, but I didn't, because I knew what was going to happen (I finished all 7 books over two years ago) so it wasn't as shocking, even though it was still sad, you know? Ahhhhh LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, we saw a trailer for the movie 2012... Supposedly the world is supposed to end on my 17th birthday... Lucky me! Oh, I'm afraid. :'( OH BUT I LOVED HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, EVEN IF THEY NEVER SHOWED TONKS OR LUPIN! (if you click the movie poster, it goes to the official website)


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it! I like the books better, myself. :)

    ReplyDelete