- Thanks for the return shout out. I gave you the award because I totally enjoy the way that you write. I have taught lots of English to lots of kids and the ones that are any good at expressing themselves at your age are rarer than a monkey riding unicorn. Doing your blog will only make you a better writer. Then will come the day when your screenplay gets made into a hit movie and you will thank your friend Calvin during your Oscar acceptance speech. Then will come fame and riches and I will get to live in your pool house with your father because we will need 24 hour care by that time.
- Here's to having great dreams and following them through. Its what makes life truly worth living. I am always amazed at how good your writing is at your age - you have a gift for capturing the topic and keeping the reader interested. The scary thing is that you will only get better at it the more you compose. Hope you are at the beginning of your best summer ever.
Yeah, Cal is weird, but he's got long paragraphs on how awesome I am!
- Well, you know what I (and others here) think of your performance: Excellent! Amazing work indeed, you blew us all away. :)
- Okay, well, I don't have any plans to read the books. But one never knows, so I won't be reading. Knowing your talent with creative writing, I am sure it is good. And that is the truth, whether we are related or not! :)
Wings' comments are short and to the point, and they always make me smile. =D
- Boom shacka lacka! Thanks for the mention. no really, you are awesome! smiles. will pass along the awesomeness!
- ok, thats a freaky horse.sounds like you have some fun plans. Camden Yards is a great ballpark, so you will have a blast even if the game does not go your way. should not be hard with the O's though. Theres a lot to do at the harbor as well. have a great summer! oh and happy TT! lol.
Brian Miller always has something strange to say and something interesting to tell me!Like I said before, thanks alot, guys! Your comments always make me smile!