Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Theme Thursday - Summer

Theme Thursday - Summer

The TT (as Brian Miller calls it) this week is Summer, so I decided to bore you with MY exciting summer plans! Yay! My ear hurts.

First off, I'm going to Six Flags with the Drama Club, Band, Chorus, and some of Art Club. Since I was a member of Drama and Art Club, I am allowed to go. Only some of Art Club is allowed to go because the teacher that puts on Drama, Band, and Chorus does not put on Art Club (and he is the one who takes his three clubs to Six Flags), but Art Club makes the set so they get the spots left. I didn't go last year because I was busy, so this year will be the first time I've been to Six Flags where I actually remember the experience. It will be fun, with friends and stuff.

Then, on Friday, my friend Jen is having her birthday party. Her birthday is in December, but we're staying out late and she lives on a lake and it's hard to do that in the winter. It'll be awesome, tubing and stuff, sweet.

I'll be going to Baltimore, also, to see the Red Sox play at Camden Yards. It'll be fun!!!!

I am also going up to York, Maine, like I do every summer, and it will be swell!! (Always wanted to say swell)

I don't know if I have any other plans, but that's it for now.

If you click a picture below of each experience (except my friend's party), it will lead you to the site. Enjoy!








6 comments:

  1. Okay, sounds like fun times ahead. Well, more fun than the freaky tri-eyed goat/horse thingy is having, at least!!! Great post! Have an awesome Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says summer like "Christmas".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the floop is that last thing???? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, thats a freaky horse.sounds like you have some fun plans. Camden Yards is a great ballpark, so you will have a blast even if the game does not go your way. should not be hard with the O's though. Theres a lot to do at the harbor as well. have a great summer! oh and happy TT! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Then, on Friday, my friend Jen is having her birthday party. Her birthday is in December, but we're staying out late and she lives on a lake and it's hard to do that in the winter."

    I loved that part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That "Curiosity killed the cat!" picture convinces me, you are deeelightfully nuts! Have a great summer! (I've seen your superhero adventure on your dad's blog, so i'm pretty sure you're already doin' that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete