Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Theme Thursday - Roof

THEME THURSDAY - ROOF

What is up with these impossible themes? Last week was swing, and I couldn't think of anything in time! I don't have a swing blog! So, yesterday, 10 minutes before bedtime (yawn), I googled 'roof'. There are cool roofs, Mariah Carey videos, and the Russian Orphan Opportunity Fund. Wow. Roofs aren't that interesting, are they? Especially the Russia Orphan Opportunity Fund. That's just depressing. I am thankful to have a roof over mah head, but that doesn't interest anybody. Hmm... A Vampire Weekend episode? What the heck is Vampire Weekend? I could do the history of roofs! No, no, Cedar Shake Roofing Omaha! Who are you kidding, Nicole, you don't even KNOW what Cedar Shake Roofing Omaha is! 7 more minutes, and I'm tired. I'm running on the last over hyper of a cupcake, two slices of pizza and a can of no-caffeine Sprite. Schwarzenegger signed a legislation to complete million solar roofs plan. I wonder how old that is. Oh, that reminds me - Johnny Depp has solar roofs, you should too. Save the environments, you know? I don't have a solar powered roof, but in this economy, who can? It's not like I pay taxes or anything though - too young. Honestly, I don't think my house could take it. It's old. Okay, seriously, you're going to have to settle with 3 smiling pictures of roofs because I have no ideas except to blabber on about what I think. Now, enjoy.


11 comments:

  1. lol. your roofs look happy! happy tt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every writer has made at least one story/poem/blog/etc. about writer's block. Whatever works. The photos were fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again..she starts blocked and pulls it out at the last minute. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy roofs! Bet they are sad with today's rain, though. :(

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this. It breaks everything up at just the right moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Come and paint a smiley on my roof! "Vampire Weekend" are an alternative band. Not bad actually

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading this post :) Happy TT!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy roofs are also good for the environment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Happy DATT,F!!!! (Day After Theme Thursday, Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole, you are 2 funny! Ha, ya made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete