Friday, June 26, 2009

Movies

I was listening to the song 'I Want You To Want Me' (the version by Letters to Cleo) when I started thinking about the movie '10 Things I Hate About You', starring Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles. Some movies are movies that just give me a feeling of supreme elation, such as 10 Things I Hate About You and many others. Acting and movies and films, they're my passions. When I grow up, these will be my life. No matter where I am, if I'm on Broadway, if I'm in every popular movie, if I'm a minor part in a film, or if I'm in local productions, I don't care, because it's what I'm passionate about. Movies like 10 Things I Hate About You, Finding Neverland, and many others make me feel exhilarated as I watch and I feel extreme disappointment when it ends, because my experience is over. A Knight's Tale and The Brother's Grimm, same thing. Movies like that are not as rare as I once thought, but they are farely rare. When they do come along though, I prefer watching those movies alot, and my feelings never change. A movie that I didn't think I'd like but I got attached to the movie anyways was Rigoletto, a movie I saw in my music class in the seventh grade. It was great, and actually did make me cry... =D. My point here is that movies are one of the most important things, of course behind family and friends, things like that, but for me, movies are so important. I hope you get the same feeling I do from certain movies. I would love to write more, but it's very difficult to write about this because I just can't form the words. Thanks for reading my incredibly short blog!

4 comments:

  1. It is great to have a passion for something you love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to having great dreams and following them through. Its what makes life truly worth living. I am always amazed at how good your writing is at your age - you have a gift for capturing the topic and keeping the reader interested. The scary thing is that you will only get better at it the more you compose. Hope you are at the beginning of your best summer ever.

    ReplyDelete