Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Made My Day

Alright, so I was having a pretty good day already.

But remember that post I had - 'My YouTube Account + Opinions Needed (UNBIASED Opinions)'?

I had positive comments (and Brian Miller and Wings pointed out my post was messed up... hehe all fixed now), from Wings and Cal. My family said I was great, and when I told them about my positive reviews from you guys, they pretended to be offended. They had told me I was great, but they're my family. I mean, they have to say I was good. It wouldn't be very nice if, like, my mom or dad came up to me and said, "That was AWFUL! The worst performance EVER! That's it - I'm disinheriting you." Yeah. But, I liked getting reviews from those whom I've never met, have never met me, but still have such positive things to say.

Wings - "Well, you know what I (and others here) think of your performance: Excellent! Amazing work indeed, you blew us all away. :)"

Cal - "Boy does that take me back to my dads in Jr High and High School. I was a total drama god and I also played football so you see how I never let anyone tell me that I couldn't do something I was interested in. And neigther should you when you are as good an actress as you are. Stage is tough and you had command of your character which is very impressive at your age. It will be cool to see how scary good you will be by the time your graduate from High School. I even went to college to be an actor for a year but then went into teaching because I thought it would be too hard to be an actor for a job but I teach drama and have directed and written plays so it all comes full circle. You have a lifetime of this in front of you so don't ever quit. When you are that good you kinda owe it to the world. Great Job and thanks for sharing those clips."

Thank you so much, you guys. You don't know how much it means to have a performance I wasn't sure about put in such a positive light. Thanks for the praise, it means the world to me. Tonight, I fall asleep with a smile on my face (and probably New Moon).

Have a great night - I sure will! =)

2 comments: