Saturday, July 4, 2009

I SAW PUBLIC ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMJ I SAW PUBLIC ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I can't tell you anything about the movie since I don't want to give anything away. But let me tell this to you - that was one of the GREATEST movies I have ever seen, I would see it again in a second. I believe a good film has everything to do with the skills of the cast, the talent of the director, the interest of the plot, the draw of the storyline, and the effectiveness of the details and special effects, and this movie has all these things. And, of course, I always enjoy movies that spark my interest, and movies like this one about that specific time period always spark my interest. Definitely two thumbs up, A+, all those great ratings. Plus, I know this matters to many, Ice Bear approves. Ice Bear approves so very much. If the thought even crosses your mind (Hmm... Should I see Public Enemies?) the answer is yes, always yes. A definite must-see, see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not a question, see the movie.


^The best of the posters, the best character in the movie, and the best actor in the movie, he did a phenomenal job.^



^His role was smaller than I thought, but a good role and a good job nonetheless.^



^ She's pretty, and a great actress. ^

6 comments:

  1. nice. was hoping to see it this weekend! glad to hear it was great! hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good movie, even if it was a bit long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how was Diana Krall? Understand she had a part as a torch singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I didn't look for her. My dad said he saw her in the beginning at the club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okaaaaaaaay...so your a big Johnny Depp fan. Got it. And I will wait for the DVD on this (tho' I do want to see it ). I'm just a sucker for bonus features!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling you reaaaaaaallllllly liked this movie. Will have to see it.

    ReplyDelete