Friday, July 17, 2009

Cal

Okay, Cal. So sorry, but this is totally you.

I was watching Twilight, and there is a scene where Edward is saying what a few people in the room are thinking. He points at four different people, and says, 'Money... Sex... Money... Sex...' and here is where YOU come in, Cal. He points at a guy sitting at a table and says, 'Cat?'. LOL and the funniest part is the guy looks right at the camera and sighs. It's HILARIOUS, and I SO thought of you!

I also thought of you when I saw a Froot Loops commerical with a Froot Octopus. XD

(skip to the end to see the cat part) (Via)

The Froot Octopus!



If you go to the Fruit Loops site you can 'Help Toucan Sam get the bowl of Froot Loops cereal to the boat before the fruity aroma reaches the octopus.'

Congrats, Cal! You annoy me, but you're cool. Ice Bear approves of you. =D


ADDED LATER:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is hilarious. I have finally broken through to the mainstream. See, from now on when you think of cats or octopii you will think of me. That is a great memorial for anyone. Thanks for the post. I can't be any more famous! And you have also exposed the evil lurking in my box of Froot Loops. Young Lady you have done many good deeds today.

July 17, 2009 5:18 PM



CAL'S RESPONDING BLOG:



One of the things I love best about my blogging is that I get to meet great people who are not only interesting characters themselves but who recognize the magic that is ME! So thank you Nicole for her latest post about me. She not only exposed my awesomeness to pop culture but exposed the evile octopus lurking in my box of Froot Loops cereal and THAT is a gift to the world.


And so, I return your thanks, Cal, and hope that whenever you see Johnny Depp or whatevs you think of moi! XD



http://calvinscanadiancaveofcool.blogspot.com/2009/07/thank-you-nicole.html

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. I have finally broken through to the mainstream. See, from now on when you think of cats or octopii you will think of me. That is a great memorial for anyone. Thanks for the post. I can't be any more famous! And you have also exposed the evil lurking in my box of Froot Loops. Young Lady you have done many good deeds today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA... So very funny. And yeah, when I think of octopi I think of Captain Cal and his valiant fight. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD It's hard not to, Wings, he has influenced us all.

    It's a figure of speach, Cal. In a way. XD

    ReplyDelete