Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Theme Thursday - Buttons

Thanks, Mrsupole! I don't know what I'm supposed to do for buttons! I got all my button pictures from http://www.bunchesofbuttons.com/ (Say it with a button!)! Not trying to endorse this or anything, or whatever the term would be, just letting you know. I chose something from each category.



TEEN IDOL: I prefer to think of the 'J' as Jackson, Johnny, Jackman, Jasper... you get the point.



TV: iCarly is a ridiculously funny show that I enjoy watching.

PATRIOTIC: Yay, America!




BANDS/MUSICIANS: And I prefer to think of THIS one as either Jasper (Jazz is his nickname) or the style of music.

FUNNY: I just HAD to put this Alice in Wonderland one on here. Even though I said I would only do one per category, there's another FUNNY one at the bottom, that I just HAD to post, knowing Cal, along with an animals one that goes along with it.



BABY & BIRTHDAY: I wasn't sure which one I was going to do for BABY & BIRTHDAY... They're mostly newborn baby stuff... but then I saw this, and I thought of my Heath... So, here you go, my tiny unnamed button tribute to my Heath.




SPORTS: I'm not the biggest sports fan (I prefer to either play or watch in person, TV seems more boring for some reason), but I am a Red Sox fan, and this button blinks, so it caught my interest. XD


RELIGIOUS: Okay, so I'm not a very religious person, but I said I would do a button from each category, so here it is - It's like you sneezed! XD


ANIMALS: Save the Ice Bear!


WILD AND CRAZY (from the Button Grabbag): Just for you, Wings!


ACCESSORIZE (Buttons and Pins As Accessories): Pretty in plastic... snap-on plastic buttons, that is! LOL I crack myself up... But, apparently, only myself...

And now, the two I promised you, Cal!

The Funny One



The Animals One

And there you have it! Happy TT (as Brian Miller would say)! Have a super fantastic week! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

8 comments:

  1. i hate to disappoint so i'll start with...happy TT! nice buttons you have there. personally i like the alice in wonderland one...all about the madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...i lub da kitties. You know they keep the Mummies away and protect my dark and evil soul. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bunch of buttons! Love the coffee one, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha so sweet. . .wild since '79 made me laugh that's the year I graduated! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think of that, they call them badges here, so it had'nt crossed my mind, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection. Love the coffee button. Should be one that says "coffee, brain in a cup

    ReplyDelete