Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Year Meme

Electronic Cerebrectomy posted this (got it from some Tumblr), then Wings got ahold of it. Now it's my turn!! Read it and weep.

~~~~~

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?

Performed in a play, went to Halloween Horror Nights, turned 14. Bunch of stuff.

~~~~~

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I actually do not remember many of my New Years' resolutions except not fighting with my kid brother, which I definitely broke that. Three new resolutions I am making for this new year is to improve my mind and learn Vulcan or Klingon. Preferably Vulcan. And to finish the Sherlock Holmes books.

~~~~~

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

No.


~~~~~

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No.

~~~~~

5. What countries did you visit?

United States of America.


~~~~~

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

Zachary Quinto.


~~~~~

7.What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory and why?

June 25. I went to Six Flags that day, and, as we were leaving, I was told Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett had died. How unfortunate.

~~~~~

8.What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Performed in a play. 'Animal Farm'.

~~~~~

9. What was your biggest failure?

My mind.

~~~~~

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Got some colds, I suppose.

~~~~~

11. What was the best thing you bought?

'Star Trek' DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My big brother and his wife!!

~~~~~

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Murrrrrrrrrrrrh don't want to talk about it...

~~~~~

14. Where did most of your money go?

Either saved it, or spent it on epic purchases!!!

~~~~~

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

'Star Trek'!!!!!

~~~~~

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?

'Boom Boom Pow' by the Black Eyed Peas.

~~~~~

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) happier or sadder? happier, most certainly!!
b) thinner or fatter?
fatter, but don't judge, I'm growing!
c) richer or poorer? as Wings said, "Richer, in more ways than one."

~~~~~

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Acting.

~~~~~

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Panicking!!

~~~~~

20. How will you be spending Christmas?

I spent Christmas with close family, relatves, and, though I wasn't there, I spoke with friends. Epic Christmas!!

~~~~~

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?

Yupp!!

~~~~~

22. How many one-night stands?

Umm absolutely none!!

~~~~~

23. What was your favorite TV programs?

MY TOP 5 WERE: The Big Bang Theory, Heroes, Being Human, GLEE, and Star Trek, I believe!!

~~~~~

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

I'm not a hater.

~~~~~

25. What was the best book you read?

I suppose, the Sherlock Holmes stories.

~~~~~

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Adam Lambert!!!!

~~~~~

27. What did you want and get?

A laptop for Christmas, and YAYY!!!!!!! I did get it!!

~~~~~

28. What did you want and not get?

Zachary Quinto and Adam Lambert getting together. *crosses fingers* This is the year!!!

~~~~~

29. What was your favorite film of this year?

Star Trek!!!

~~~~~

30. What did you do on your birthday?

Hung out with family, friends, and went to school!!! W00t w00t!!!!

~~~~~

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

If my mind was simpler.

~~~~~

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?

Super Wardrobliness!! Graphic tees and skinny jeans, high-top sneakers and shutter shades!!

~~~~~

33. What kept you sane?

Movies, music, drama, and those I love (family, friends, actors, etc.)

~~~~~

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Zachary Quinto (A.K.A. Sexii Beast!!)

~~~~~

35. What political issue stirred you the most?

I'm not a very political person, though some think I am, so I do not think so.

~~~~~

36. Who did you miss?

Heath Ledger, lost loved ones, DeForest Kelley, and others.

~~~~~

37. Who was the best new person you met?

Oh, definitely Cal, hands-down. Epic win!!!!

~~~~~

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:

You can't trust everyone you want to, or even everyone you thought you could. But everyone deserves trust at first, until they prove utherwise.

~~~~~

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

Something has changed within me, something is not the same/I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game/Too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep/It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes, and leap!/It's time to try Defying Gravity!!

~~~~~

(I totally just wanted to add a #40 to this list so it wouldn't end at #39, so here you go!!)


~~~~~


40. A random quote from 2009:


(from 'Being Human')

Annie: Maybe he's had a blow to the head.
George: I'm sorry?
Annie: Happened to my Nan. She got hit in the head by a radio controlled plane at a county fair. From that moment - obsessed with pygmy goats.
George: There wasn't a single bit of that sentence I understood.

~~~~~

Hope everybody has an amahzin' 2010 or whatever year your in!!! W00t w00t!!! Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha - Fun year, overall!

    And great, wacky quote to end on! :)

    ReplyDelete